If you’re like most people, you probably have a Coinbase account. It’s one of the most popular exchanges for buying and selling cryptocurrencies.
But what happens when you want to cash out? How do you get your money out of Coinbase?
The process is actually pretty simple. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Log into your Coinbase account and go to the “Dashboard” tab.
2. Under the “Accounts” section, find the account that you want to withdraw from and click on the “Withdraw” button.
3. Enter the amount of money that you want to withdraw in either cryptocurrency or fiat currency (USD, EUR, etc.
4. Choose the receiving account – this is where you’ll be sending the money to.
For example, if you’re withdrawing to your bank account, you’ll need to enter your bank account number and routing number.
5. Click on the “Withdraw” button and confirm the transaction.
That’s it! The funds should arrive in your receiving account within a few days.
Keep in mind that there may be fees associated with withdrawing from Coinbase. Make sure to check with your receiving account (bank, etc.
) to see if they charge any fees for receiving funds from Coinbase.