Bitcoin is a digital or virtual currency that uses peer-to-peer technology to facilitate instant payments. It is a decentralized currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.
Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain.
Bitcoin was invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto and started in 2009 when its source code was released as open-source software.
There are many apps that you can use to earn free bitcoins. Some of the most popular include:
1. Bitfun – This app allows you to play games and earn bitcoins in the process.
It is available on Android and iOS devices.
2. Free Bitcoin – This app allows you to earn bitcoins by playing games, watching videos, and completing tasks.
3. Blockchain Game – This app allows you to earn bitcoins by playing games and completing tasks.
It is available on Android devices.
4. Bitcoin Aliens – This app allows you to earn bitcoins by playing games and completing tasks.
5. Coinbase – This app allows you to buy, sell, and store bitcoins.