Swyftx is an up and coming cryptocurrency exchange based in Australia. Coinbase is one of the most popular and well-known exchanges in the world. Both exchanges offer a variety of features, but which one is better?
Here are some things to consider when deciding between Swyftx and Coinbase:
1. Fees: Swyftx charges a flat fee of 0.5% per trade, while Coinbase charges a variable fee that is generally between 1.49% and 3.
99%. So, if you are a high-volume trader, Swyftx will likely be cheaper. However, if you are a small-scale trader or only make occasional trades, Coinbase may be cheaper for you.
2. Payment Methods: Swyftx allows you to fund your account with AUD via bank transfer or credit/debit card.
Coinbase also allows bank transfers and credit/debit card payments, but they also allow you to buy crypto with USD via wire transfer. So, if you want to buy crypto with USD, Coinbase would be the better choice.
3. Supported Cryptocurrencies: Swyftx currently supports over 50 different cryptocurrencies, while Coinbase only supports about 20.
So, if you want to trade a wider variety of cryptocurrencies, Swyftx would be the better choice.
4. Supported Countries: Swyftx is currently available in Australia only, while Coinbase is available in many countries around the world.
So, if you live outside of Australia, Coinbase would be the better choice.
5. Reputation: Both exchanges have good reputations in the crypto community.
However, Coinbase is much larger and more well-known than Swyftx at this point. So, if reputation is important to you, Coinbase would be the better choice.
6. Security: Both exchanges have good security measures in place to protect user funds.
However, Coinbase has been hacked in the past, while Swyftx has not (that we know of). So, if security is your top priority, Swyftx would be the better choice.
7. Customer Support: Both exchanges have good customer support teams that are generally responsive to questions and issues.
However, because Coinbase is much larger than Swyftx, they tend to have more resources dedicated to customer support and may be able to resolve issues more quickly than Swyftx can.
8. User Experience: This is a subjective category, but we think that both exchanges offer good user experiences overall.
However, we think that Swyftx’s platform is slightly more user-friendly than Coinbase’s platform (especially for newbies). So, if user experience is important to you, Swyftx would be the better choice.
9 Overall: Overall, we think that both exchanges are good choices for cryptocurrency traders. However, we think that Swyftx has a slight edge over Coinbase due to its lower fees, wider selection of supported cryptocurrencies ,and slightly more user-friendly platform .