Assuming you already have Bitcoin Edge installed on your computer, here is how to use the wallet:
1. Start by creating a new wallet or opening an existing one.
To do this, click the “Create Wallet” or “Open Wallet” button on the main screen.
2. If you are creating a new wallet, you will be asked to select a wallet type.
Choose “Standard wallet” and then click “Next”.
3. Enter a name for your wallet and click “Next”.
4. Choose a strong password for your wallet and click “Next”.
5. Bitcoin Edge will now generate a seed phrase for you. This is a list of words that you can use to recover your wallet if you forget your password.
Write down the seed phrase and store it in a safe place. Click “Next” when you’re ready to continue.
6. You will now be asked to select a language for your seed phrase.
Choose the language you’re most comfortable with and click “Next”.
7. Review your seed phrase and click “Confirm”.
8. Congratulations! Your wallet has been created successfully.
Click “Finish” to close the wizard and start using your new wallet.