Coinbase Pro is a digital asset exchange operated by Coinbase. The exchange offers a secure trading platform with advanced features for professional traders.
Coinbase Pro is designed to appeal to more advanced and active traders, offering them more control over their trading experience. If you’re new to Coinbase Pro, here’s a guide on how to sign up for an account.
1) Go to the Coinbase Pro website and click “Sign up” in the top right corner.
2) Enter your name, email address, and create a password. Then click “Create Account”.
3) Verify your email address by clicking the link in the verification email that will be sent to you.
4) Once your email is verified, log in to your Coinbase Pro account and click “Add Funds” in the top right corner.
5) Select which digital currency you want to deposit and choose your payment method. Then click “Deposit”.
6) Your deposit will appear in your account after a few minutes. Once it has arrived, you can start trading!
To conclude, signing up for a Coinbase Pro account is quick and easy, and gives you access to advanced features for more professional trading.