There are two ways to import your Bitcoin wallet into GreenAddress. The first is by using a GreenAddress-provided seed, and the second is by importing a private key.
If you have a GreenAddress-provided seed:
1) Go to https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/login and create a new wallet.
2) On the “Create a new wallet” page, select “Import Bitcoin Addresses or private keys”.
3) Enter your GreenAddress seed into the “Wallet Import Format (WIF)” box.
Leave the “Addresses to generate” box empty, and click “Import”.
4) That’s it! Your Bitcoin should now be imported into your blockchain.info wallet.
If you have a private key:
1) Go to https://blockchain.
3) Enter your private key into the “Wallet Import Format (WIF)” box.