Discord is a popular chat app with a following of millions of users. It’s simple to use and can be accessed on any device.
Discord also has awesome features like voice and video chat, and you can even join servers to join in on the fun. But what if you want to use Discord with Ethereum?.
Luckily, there’s a way to do just that. You can add Ethereum to Discord by using a bot. Here’s how:
1. First, you’ll need to find an Ethereum bot for Discord.
There are many available, but we recommend using “EtherBOT” as it’s one of the most popular and user-friendly options.
2. Once you’ve found a bot, invite it to your Discord server by clicking the “Invite” button on its page.
3. Once the bot is added to your server, you’ll need to set up a few things before you can start using it.
This includes setting up an “eth address” for the bot to use, as well as choosing a currency and country for it to use when fetching prices.
4. After you’ve set everything up, you’re ready to start using the bot! To do so, simply type “!help” in any channel on your server where the bot has been added.
This will bring up a list of all the available commands for the bot, which you can then use to get started.
5. That’s all there is to it! With just a few simple steps, you can add Ethereum to Discord and start using it with all your friends.