Coinbase is a digital asset exchange company headquartered in San Francisco, California. They broker exchanges of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital assets with fiat currencies in 32 countries, and bitcoin transactions and storage in 190 countries worldwide.
Selling on Coinbase is easy and straightforward. You can sell any digital currency that you have bought and stored on Coinbase. To do so:
1. Sign in to your Coinbase account.
2. Select the “Sell” option from your account dashboard.
3. Choose the digital currency you want to sell from the “Coinbase Wallet” drop-down menu.
4. Enter the amount of digital currency you want to sell and select the “Sell” button.
5. Review the transaction details and confirm the sale by selecting the “Sell Now” button.
Coinbase will then initiate a withdrawal to your linked bank account. The funds should arrive within 1-2 business days depending on your bank’s processing times.
There are no fees for selling on Coinbase.