1. Content published on MoneroV.org
The website www.monerov.org (hereinafter, referred to as “Website”) provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized and nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any sort. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website (monerov.org). Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a licensed attorney in the relevant market or jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website.
The Website may contain translations of the English version of the content available on the Website. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency, please get in touch with the team at [email protected].
3. Risks related to the use of MoneroV
The Website, or owners of will not be responsible for damages, losses, or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following categories:
1. Mistakes made by the user of any MoneroV related software or service, e.g., payments sent to wrong addresses, forgotten private keys or passwords, misplaced passwords and accidental deletion of wallets.
2. Software problems of the Website and/or any MoneroV related software or services, e.g., incorrectly constructed transactions, corrupted wallet file, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any MoneroV related software or service.
3. Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any MoneroV related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
4. Security problems experienced by the user of any MoneroV related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users’ wallets and/or accounts.
5. Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., fraud conducted by third parties, bankruptcy of service providers, and information security attacks on service providers.
4. Investment risks
Acquiring MoneroV (XMV) can lead to loss of money over short or long periods of time. Those purchasing and/or selling MoneroV should expect prices to have large range fluctuations. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the acquisition or disposition of MoneroV will yield any monetary gains or losses.
5. Compliance with tax obligations
The users of the Website are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their MoneroV transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Website are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to MoneroV network transactions.
6. The Website does not store, send, or receive MoneroV (XMV)
The Website does not store, send or receive MoneroV. This is because MoneroV exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the MoneroV network. Any transfer of title in MoneroV occurs within a decentralized MoneroV network, and not on the monerov.org Website.
7. No warranties
The Website is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind regarding the Website and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Website.
8. Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Website be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
Any user of the Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from, or in connection with, the Website or this disclaimer– except for those disputes related to infringements on copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets, or patents.
10. Last amendment
This disclaimer was amended for the last time on May 5th, 2018.