You can absolutely convert your Bitcoin to Ethereum on Gemini! In fact, it’s quite easy to do. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Sign up for a free account on Gemini.
2. Verify your identity by providing some basic personal information and uploading a photo ID.
3. Fund your account with Bitcoin.
You can do this via bank transfer or by using a cryptocurrency exchange that supports Gemini (such as Coinbase).
4. Once your account is funded, go to the “Convert” page on Gemini and select “BTC to ETH.”
5. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to convert and click “Convert.”
6. Your Ethereum will be sent to the address you provided and should arrive within a few minutes!.