Yes, you can stake Ethereum on Ledger. You can do this by using the Ethereum app on your Ledger device.
To do this, you will need to have the Ethereum app installed on your device, and you will need to have some ETH in your account. Once you have these things, you can follow these steps to stake your ETH:.
1. Open the Ethereum app on your Ledger device.
2. Select the “Stake” option from the menu.
3. Enter the amount of ETH that you want to stake.
4. Confirm the transaction on your device.
5. Your ETH will now be staked!
You can check the status of your staked ETH by going back to the “Stake” menu option in the Ethereum app. From here, you will be able to see how much ETH is staked, as well as the return that you are earning on your investment. So, if you’re looking to earn some passive income with your Ledger device, staking Ethereum is a great option!.