As of now, Binance does not offer the option to buy XCAD directly with fiat currency. However, it is possible to first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum on another exchange that offers fiat-to-cryptocurrency pairs, and then use those cryptocurrencies to trade for XCAD on Binance.
The steps involved in this process are outlined below.
1) Sign up for an account on a fiat-to-cryptocurrency exchange such as Coinbase or Gemini.
2) Verify your identity on the exchange by providing some personal information and proof of ID.
3) Link your bank account to the exchange and deposit some money into it.
4) Use the money in your account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum on the exchange.
5) Once you have purchased BTC or ETH, withdraw it from the exchange and send it to your Binance wallet.
6) On Binance, go to the BTC/XCAD or ETH/XCAD trading pair and place an order to buy XCAD using the BTC or ETH that you deposited earlier.
7) Once your order is filled, you will now own XCAD in your Binance wallet!.