Yes, you can buy Mir on Binance. Here is a step-by-step guide:
1. Register for a Binance account.
This will require you to provide your email address and create a login password.
2. Verify your account.
Binance will send you an email with a verification link. Click on this link to verify your account.
3. Set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
This is an important security measure that will require you to use your mobile phone to confirm any login attempts or withdrawals from your Binance account.
4. Deposit funds into your Binance account.
You can do this by transferring cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet into your Binance account.
5. Find the Mir listing on the Binance exchange and place a buy order.
You will need to specify the amount of Mir you wish to purchase, as well as the price you are willing to pay per coin.
6. Wait for your buy order to be filled and then withdraw your Mir coins to a secure wallet.