If you’re having trouble uploading your ID to Coinbase, there are a few possible explanations:
1. The file may be too large or in the wrong format. Make sure your file is less than 8 MB and is in either .jpg, .
jpeg, or .png format.
2. The photo may be too dark or blurry.
Make sure the photo is well-lit and clear.
3. You may be trying to upload a passport photo instead of a regular ID photo.
We only accept regular ID photos (e.g. driver’s license, state ID card).
NOTE: WARNING: Coinbase is not accepting all IDs for verification purposes. If your ID is rejected, it could be due to a number of reasons such as; incorrect information, expired documents, or documents that do not meet Coinbase’s security standards. Coinbase reserves the right to reject any form of identification. Please review the ID requirements and ensure your document meets all criteria before attempting to verify your identity.
4. The name on your ID must match the name on your Coinbase account.
If you recently changed your name, make sure to update your account before trying to upload your ID again.
If you’re still having trouble after following these steps, please contact our support team for further assistance.
8 Related Question Answers Found
If you’re having trouble verifying your ID on Coinbase, it may be for one of the following reasons:
1. You’re using a VPN or proxy: Unfortunately, due to recent changes in our security protocol, we are no longer able to support users who are accessing our site through a VPN or proxy. If you’re using a VPN or proxy, please disable it and try accessing Coinbase again.
There are a few reasons why your Coinbase card might not be working. The first reason is that your card might not be supported by Coinbase. Coinbase only supports a limited number of cards, so if your card is not on the list, it will not work.
Coinbase is a digital asset exchange company headquartered in San Francisco, California. They broker exchanges of Bitcoin (₿), Ethereum (Ξ), Litecoin (Ł) and other digital assets with fiat currencies in 32 countries, and bitcoin transactions and storage in 190 countries worldwide. Coinbase has been increasingly unresponsive to customer complaints about their credit card policy.
If you’re having trouble depositing into Coinbase, there are a few things you can try:
1. Make sure you’re using the correct account type. If you’re trying to deposit into a personal account, you’ll need to use a bank account or wire transfer.
Coinbase is a digital asset exchange company headquartered in San Francisco, California. They broker exchanges of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital assets with fiat currencies in 32 countries, and bitcoin transactions and storage in 190 countries worldwide. One thing that Coinbase is known for is their ease of use when buying cryptocurrencies.
If you’re having trouble logging into your Coinbase account, it could be for a few different reasons. Here are some troubleshooting tips:
1. Make sure you’re using the correct email address and password.
Since its launch in 2012, Coinbase has become one of the most popular ways to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. In fact, Coinbase is now the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world with over 20 million customers. However, one of the most common complaints about Coinbase is that it frequently rejects payments.
If you are a Coinbase user, you may have noticed that your account is not working as it should. There are a few possible reasons for this.
1. You may not have completed the verification process.