Banks That Allow Coinbase
In the past, banks have been reluctant to work with companies in the cryptocurrency space. However, this is changing as more banks are beginning to recognize the potential of digital currencies. Here is a list of banks that currently allow Coinbase:
– USAA: One of the largest banks in the United States, USAA allows its customers to buy and sell Bitcoin through Coinbase.
– Fidelity Investments: One of the largest investment firms in the world, Fidelity allows its customers to view their Coinbase balances on its website.
– Citi Bank: One of the biggest banks in the world, CitiBank has started allowing its customers to use Coinbase.
– Goldman Sachs: One of the most prestigious investment banks in the world, Goldman Sachs has allowed its clients to trade Bitcoin through Coinbase.
– Barclays: One of the largest banks in the United Kingdom, Barclays has also started allowing its customers to use Coinbase.
These are just some of the major banks that have started working with Coinbase. As more and more banks begin to recognize the potential of digital currencies, it is likely that this list will continue to grow.