Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange with a focus on the Chinese market and other Chinese coins. Binance offers crypto-to-crypto trading on over 130 different cryptocurrencies.
They do not offer fiat-to-crypto trading, however, they plan on adding this feature in the future. Binance is one of the newer exchanges but has proven itself to be a serious competitor to the older, more established exchanges.
Binance has a few things going for it that other exchanges don’t:
1) Low trading fees: Binance charges a 0.1% trading fee on all trades. This is significantly lower than the industry average, which is around 0.25%.
If you use their native currency, BNB, you can get a 50% discount on fees, bringing the fee down to 0.05%.
2) High liquidity: Binance is one of the most liquid exchanges in the world. This is because they have a very high trading volume.
This high liquidity means that you can always buy or sell your coins at the market price without having to worry about slippage (the difference between the market price and the price you get when you trade).
3) Nice interface: Binance has a very user-friendly interface. Everything is laid out in a clear and concise manner and it’s easy to find what you’re looking for.
4) Strong security: Binance takes security seriously. They have implemented multiple layers of security, including 2-factor authentication and a host of other measures.
They have also never been hacked, which is always a good sign.
5) Fast customer service: If you have any issues with your account or need help with something, Binance has a fast and responsive customer service team that will help you out.
All of these factors make Binance a good choice for both beginners and experienced traders alike. So if you’re looking for a good exchange to trade on, Binance is definitely worth considering.