Since Minereum (MNE) is an ERC20 token, it can be converted to Ethereum (ETH) using any exchange that lists both currencies. MNE can also be converted to ETH using a peer-to-peer exchange like LocalBitcoins.
To convert MNE to ETH on an exchange:
1. Register for an account on an exchange that lists MNE and ETH, such as Binance or Kucoin.
2. Deposit MNE into your account on the exchange.
3. Place a trade to convert your MNE to ETH.
4. Withdraw your ETH from the exchange to a personal wallet.
To convert MNE to ETH using LocalBitcoins:
1. Create an account on LocalBitcoins and verify your identity. Find a seller who is willing to trade MNE for ETH and create a trade listing. Send the MNE to the seller’s wallet address provided in the trade listing. Once the seller confirms receipt of the MNE, they will release the ETH from escrow and it will be sent to your LocalBitcoins wallet.
5. Withdraw the ETH from your LocalBitcoins wallet to a personal Ethereum wallet address.
It is also possible to convert MNE to ETH using a service like Changelly, though this is not recommended as Changelly has been known to be unreliable in the past. If you do use Changelly, make sure you send your ETH to a personal wallet first and not directly to an exchange as Changelly has been known to hold user funds hostage until they agree to buy other cryptocurrencies that Changelly is shilling at the time.