When you first get started with Coinbase, you will need to link your bank account to your Coinbase account. This is how Coinbase will know where to send your money when you make a withdrawal. To link your bank account:
1. Sign in to your Coinbase account.
2. Click “Settings” at the top of the page.
3. Click “Linked Accounts” on the left side of the page.
4. Click “Add Account.”
5. Select “Bank Account” and enter your information.
Once your bank account is linked, you can withdraw funds from your Coinbase account to your bank account. To do this:
2. Click “Send/Request” at the top of the page. Select “Withdraw from Vault.”
4. Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw and click “Withdraw.”.