If you’re looking to unrestrict your Coinbase account, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, you’ll need to contact customer support and explain the situation.
They may be able to help you get your account reinstated. If not, you can try following these steps:.
1. Log into your Coinbase account and go to the settings page.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Close Account” button.
3. Enter your password when prompted and confirm that you want to close your account.
4. Once your account is closed, contact customer support and explain that you’d like to have your account reopened.
5. They may require some additional information from you, but once they have everything they need, they should be able to help you get your account reopened.
Hopefully, this article has helped you figure out how to unrestrict your Coinbase account. If you still have any questions or problems, feel free to contact customer support for more assistance.