Assuming you already have a wallet set up and some bitcoins on Binance, here’s how to transfer them:
1. Log in to your Binance account and navigate to the Funds tab at the top of the page.
2. Under the Assets section, find and click on Bitcoin.
3. On the Bitcoin page, click the Withdraw button.
4. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to transfer in the Amount field.
You can also specify a label for this transaction in the Address Label field (optional).
5. In the Destination Tag/Memo/Payment ID field, enter your wallet’s address.
This is typically a long string of characters starting with “1” or “3”.
6. Finally, click Submit. Your bitcoins should now be on their way to your wallet!.