It’s pretty simple to retrieve your Bitcoin wallet data. Just follow these steps:
1) Go to https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/ and log into your account.
2) Click on the “Security Center” tab.
3) Under the “Wallet Backup” section, click on the “Download Wallet” button.
4) A popup will appear asking you to enter your password. Enter your password and click on the “Download Wallet” button.
5) Your wallet data will now be downloaded as a file called “wallet.aes.
json”. Keep this file safe and secure, as it contains all the private keys for your Bitcoin addresses.