If you’re a Wells Fargo customer, you can now link your bank account to Coinbase to make buying, selling, and spending digital currency easier than ever. Here’s how to do it:
1. Sign in to your Coinbase account and go to Linked Accounts.
2. Click Link a New Account.
3. Select Wells Fargo from the list of banks.
4. Enter your Wells Fargo online banking username and password.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the linking process.
Once your accounts are linked, you’ll be able to buy, sell, and spend digital currency with just a few clicks. And because all transactions are settled through your linked bank account, you’ll always have peace of mind knowing that your funds are safe and secure.