Yes, MetaMask does support Binance Smart Chain. You can add Binance Smart Chain to your MetaMask wallet by following these steps:
1. Go to the “Networks” tab in your MetaMask wallet.
Click “Add Network”.
3. Enter the following information into the “New Network” popup:.
– Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
– New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed1.binance.
– ChainID: 56
– Symbol: BNB
– Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com/.
4. Click “Save”.
Your MetaMask wallet is now configured to use Binance Smart Chain! You can use it to send and receive BNB, as well as interact with dApps on the Binance Smart Chain network.