You may have seen that Ethereum mining with 4GB GPUs is possible, but is it really worth it? Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of mining Ethereum with 4GB GPUs.
– 4GB GPUs can mine Ethereum without any issues.
– 4GB GPUs are affordable and easy to find.
– 4GB GPUs offer good performance when mining Ethereum.
– 4GB GPUs will eventually become obsolete for Ethereum mining as the DAG size increases.
– 4GB GPUs may not be able to mine other cryptocurrencies that are based on Ethash (e.g. Ubiq, Expanse, etc).
– 4GB GPUs may not be able to mine other cryptocurrencies that are not based on Ethash (e.g. Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc).