Yes, you can connect your Coinbase wallet to MetaMask.
MetaMask is a digital wallet that allows you to store and invest in cryptocurrencies. It is a browser extension that is available for Google Chrome, Firefox, and Brave.
Coinbase is a digital currency exchange that allows you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
Coinbase allows you to connect your bank account, debit card, or credit card to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. MetaMask allows you to store Ethereum and other ERC-20 tokens in a digital wallet.
You can also use MetaMask to access decentralized applications (dApps) on the Ethereum network.
To connect Coinbase to MetaMask:
1. Go to the Coinbase website and sign in to your account.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab.
3. Click on “Connected Accounts”.
4. Click on “MetaMask”.
5. Enter your MetaMask seed phrase into the “Seed Phrase” field.
6. Click on the “Connect” button.
Your Coinbase wallet will now be connected to your MetaMask wallet. You can use MetaMask to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies that are stored in your Coinbase account.