As of right now, you cannot buy PIVX directly on Binance. However, there is a way to do it indirectly. Here’s how:
First, you’ll need to purchase another cryptocurrency that is available on Binance. We’ll use Ethereum (ETH) as an example.
1. Go to the ETH/BTC trading pair on Binance and select “Buy ETH”.
2. Enter the amount of ETH you want to purchase and select “Submit Order”.
3. Once your order is filled, go to the “Deposits / Withdrawals” page.
4. Find the currency you just purchased (ETH) and click “Withdrawal”.
5. Enter the amount of ETH you want to withdraw and the PIVX wallet address you generated in Step 2.
Make sure the address is correct!
6. Click “Submit Withdrawal Request” and wait for your transaction to be processed. This may take a few minutes.
7. Once your ETH has been successfully withdrawn from Binance, go to an exchange that supports PIVX/ETH trading pairs (such as Kucoin or Cryptopia).
8. Select the PIVX/ETH trading pair and click “Buy PIVX”.
9. Enter the amount of PIVX you want to purchase and submit your order.
10. Congratulations, you have now purchased PIVX with Bitcoin on Binance!.