If you’re looking to get your hands on some Shiba Inu (SHIB) tokens, Binance is currently the best place to do so. The popular cryptocurrency exchange offers a variety of benefits for users, including low fees, a wide range of supported coins, and high liquidity.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to buy SHIB on Binance:
1. Create an account on Binance.
2. Verify your account by uploading the required documents.
This process may take up to a few days.
3. Once your account is verified, log in and go to the “Funds” tab.
4. Click on “Deposit” next to the currency you want to use to purchase SHIB (e.g.
5. Copy the provided deposit address or scan the QR code with your wallet.
6. Send the desired amount of currency to the provided address/QR code.
It may take a few minutes for the transaction to be processed.
7. Once the currency arrives in your Binance account, go to the “Exchange” tab and search for “SHIB/BTC” or “SHIB/USDT” in the provided field.
8. Select your desired order type (e.g.
, Limit) and enter the amount of SHIB you want to purchase in the “Amount” field. Then click on “Buy SHIB” button to place your order.
9. Congratulations, you have successfully purchased SHIB tokens!.