As of early 2018, there is no easy way to buy Ethereum in Thailand. The most common method is to use a Bitcoin exchange that also sells Ethereum.
However, this method requires users to first purchase Bitcoin, and then trade it for Ethereum on the exchange. This can be complicated and time-consuming for new users.
Another option is to use a peer-to-peer marketplace that supports Ethereum trading. These platforms connect buyers and sellers in a decentralized manner, and can be used to trade a variety of cryptocurrencies.
However, they may be less user-friendly than traditional exchanges.
At this time, the best option for buying Ethereum in Thailand is to use a Bitcoin exchange that also sells Ethereum. This method is relatively simple and can be completed by following a few steps:
1. Create an account on a Bitcoin exchange that also sells Ethereum (such as Coinbase or Kraken).
2. Deposit fiat currency (Thai Baht) into your account.
3. Buy Bitcoin on the exchange using your deposited funds.
4. Trade your Bitcoin for Ethereum on the same exchange.
5. Withdraw your Ethereum to a personal wallet for safekeeping.
While there is no easy way to buy Ethereum in Thailand at this time, using a Bitcoin exchange is the simplest method available. Users will first need to purchase Bitcoin, and then trade it for Ethereum on the exchange.
Withdrawing funds to a personal wallet is recommended for security purposes.