We are excited to update the community on the recent additions and improvements to the MoneroV project. Be sure to get updated and check out the community & ambassador program, join the discussion on Telegram and follow us on Twitter.
The team and community are looking forward to expanding the adoption of XMV as a privacy cryptocurrency and blockchain project. You can take part by suggesting improvements, mining, spreading the word or by implementing the MonerovWP plugin on your website.
MoneroV Wallet MultiSig API release
The MoneroV MultiSig API wallet addition has been released and will aid multisig senders to perform API requests such as makeMultisig and finalizeMultisig. Additions include:
- MakeMultisig call introduced
- FinalizeMultisig call introduced
- New calls exportMultisigImages and importMultisigImages
- Method to return multisig wallet creation state
- Create multisig transaction, sign multisig transaction, commit a transaction and get multisig data are added
- Indentation and style fixes
Wallet API refactor
The wallet API has been refactored to include better error reporting that third-party service can use for fault tolerance instances. This is a major code change so that exchanges and custodian service should upgrade to the latest version.
- Parsing http protocol was fixed.
- Ringdb unit tests were added.
- Wallet to exit if specified wallet doesn’t exist bug fixed.
- Subaddress expansion not expanding fixed.
Join the MoneroV Team!
We are looking for talented individuals to join the expanding MoneroV team including:
- C++ developer with at least two years of Qt experience and experience with blockchain protocols. Full or part-time work opportunity to work on the MoneroV GUI.
- Community and outreach manager with proven knowledge working on a CryptoNote / Privacy based blockchain project. Help expand social media reach, outreach campaigns and be in charge of 3rd party merchant integration (to include XMV) from start to finish.
Be sure to get in touch! Official MoneroV links:
team [@] monerov.org